Returns & Exchange Policy - What's Cooking!
Our Commitment to You
What's Cooking! is commited to keeping your custom. So if you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us in its original condition within 7 days and we will exchange the item or refund the purchase price to your account. We will also happily return the delivery charge if the return is due to a faulty product or an error on our part.
Returning Unused Items by Mail
Returning Items By Mail
- Please email us at email@example.com
- State the item(s) that you are returning
- State the reason for this return
- Please indicate whether you would prefer an exchange or a refund to the payment card originally used
- If your return qualifies for a refund of the delivery expense please include a receipt for this expense
- Please make sure you package the return securely (in the original packaging) and include any paperwork. Packages must be returned pre-paid and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Send the package to the returns address printed on the delivery note
- If you have any questions then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01328 855111 between 10am and 3.00pm